Sunday 2 December 2012

Autumn leaves,




 I syiok because I bought pink contacts. HAHAHAHA. Whee pink~
It looks brown from a far but if you go up close it's pink ^^

Yesterday I went to Publika to do my yearly job finding with Ku Yuen to earn some extra pocket money ^^
AND CHRISTMAS COMINGG!!! *Excited* ^^ Can't wait to put the christmas tree up!
It went quite well I think? Just hoping for a call back :( So wish me luck guys!




Been loving fall colours! Hehe 



FINALLY GOT GYM BUDDY! This is Sophia baby:D
We are training to become hot for next year. HAHA, COLLEGE MAH. I'm gonna drag her to all RPM classes. We turn into jelly ^^



At True Fitness in Desa Seri Hartamas :)
Her face wasn't on my blog and I had to rectify it, Lol so *chak* !
If you don't look like crap after working out, then you know you haven't done shit
We look like total shits, so.. we did well. mwahahah


Oh yeah! When I was at Publika, I stumbled upon Dragonfly!! The tattoo and piercing shop that's available in Mid Valley and One Utama and probably few other places. I get all my piercings done at Dragonfly.This Dragonfly outlet was super cute! It was a tattoo, piercing parlour.. AND A COFFEEHOUSE. You can drink coffee without having to poke holes in yourself, so nice~ The guy that works there is nice too and he'll really take care of you!

 I got 2 other piercings done because I didn't wanna bother poking the studs into the almost closed holes. It hurts and it's not that clean, hahah. So I just went and get them done again. Both ears at the same place



I've been wanting to get my Tragus done, the thing is you can have it done two ways. One is using a hollow needle, and the other the gun! Obviously the needle is a better way, because it's more precise and cleaner? Don't know how true that is but the price difference is wah. By gun, it's RM6 and needle would probably cost you a hundred because of the service and the special stud. I'm aware of the risks for infections and damages that can happen but hmm dilemma dilemma. Any of you had experience in Tragus piercing with guns? If you do please share your experience, thank you so much! :D

I ate lunch next to a girl that had her tragus done too and asked her whether she got hers done with a gun or needle. She said gun, so I'm really stuck in between. Hope you readers can help! :D

Thanks for reading and hope you had a great Sunday ^^
Loooooove, biffle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment