Thursday 6 December 2012

Nostalgia,


" And at that moment..."

We did stupid things.

Lol no lah,WE ARE INFINITE. DENG DENG



Last Tuesday we decided to do a spontaneous movie trip to One Utama to catch a night show of The Perks of being a Wallflower!

*SPOILER ALERT*

I honestly was not really looking forward to watching this movie after reading the book because I thought the book was so-so or maybe I'm too shallow and just can't see what's so great about the book because I didn't really get it. AHHAHA, sorry all Perks of being a Wallflower fans out there ; _ ; 

So when my friends decided to catch the night movie I decided why not, and wasn't expecting so much eventhough they had awesome casts! So I went in there thinking I'll just come out and finished watching a feel good movie. But the movie was surprisingly really good! I actually understood what the whole story was about and the casts really portrayed the characters in the book. I thought Logan Lerman did a fantastic job of acting as Charlie. You could feel his frustrations and anxiety in facing high school ,his happiness when surrounded by new friends and his emotions when he felt "infinite". He was really cute too ;) HAHAH, he was like a lost puppy half of the movie! Ezra Miller fuuuuuuuh HE WAS SO CUTEE. Every time he came on I had to nudge Jingy and go hooomaigat! HAHAHA, I hope I stumble upon friendly characters like that in college. Loll he was amazing in the Rocky Horror Show part. With his booty shaking and in that corset. WOOHOO. When he fought with the jocks in high school because of his boyfriend I was like ; _ ; sobs how could you make my Patrick feel like thiss. He was so cheeky, I loved it when he held up his report card and went LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, C MINUS. I AM BELOW AVERAGE!! HAHAH. Emma Watson was Sam in the movie and I thought she did a pretty good job too! I know most people have a love hate relationship with high school. Mostly hate, hahaha but this movie makes you wanna relive those days over and over again. The feeling of making new friends, favourite teachers, the memories, the experience! I think the most shocking part was finding out that the director of the movie was the writer of this book! Stephen Chbosky! :o I think those who loved the book will definitely enjoy the movie ^^ It wasn't a disappointment I can tell you that! Can see Sophia crying at the side HAHAHAH

AND I DIDN'T FALL ASLEEEEEEEEEP. THAT IS THE BIGGEST SIGN OF A GOOD MOVIE ^^

I'd give it a 9/10
Go go watch it!


AND I REDYED MY HAIR. I used Liese's Mocha Orange
Looks pretty orange :D

We were trolling around One U at night...alone.

Then BAM PICTURES. AHAHA



My pretty friends. Yes, including Ean ^^



They said serious face. So I did my serious face. Then they stick their tongues out. HAHAHAHHA



This Tan Tan camwhoring with my camera!


Armani Exchange models. AHHAHAHAHHA



 It was a fun outing :) 
Now I'm off to study for my Undang. Wish me luck for Saturday when I take the test! ❀◕ ‿ ◕❀

Love love biffle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment