Thursday 1 November 2012

Bullshit free zone





Lol guys hiiiiiiiii!
I'm back to blogging! Hahah, I've been thinking of going back to blogging for awhile now as I NEVER stay committed to my other blogs^^ So..here I am. New blog, new updates. 
Hopefully fascinating ones that can fulfill all you non existing readers out there ^^

I'll be posting daily updates on just everything! Family, friends and if you're lucky...food./ HAHAHHA

ONE THING YOU GUYS MUST KNOW ABOUT ME. I dont eat much of those fattening kinda foods.
If you asked me what mayonnaise was I would probably say it was an instrument. So bear with me and don't start saying crap like this girl ah...haiya dont know how to live wan lah, want to stuff potatoes up her nose. I am perfectly normal.. Just..dont like carbs so much wan lor


Teehee.

I wont bore you guys with pictures of my face next to all the different kind of fruits in this world dont worry~
I'll be posting alot of pictures, as pictures speaks a thousand words to me! Kinda a picture junky~
Trolls. My dad's been telling me how I needa put my pictures up somewhere so I dont lose and forget them

-
ANYWAY today marked my last day of highschool!
Did not cry during the traditional Titian Murni or also known as the event where all our teachers give their blessings for our upcoming big exam. SPM... DENG DENG DENG
Dunno lah, maybe too stressed to feel or just not the emotional type
Hahah, or maybe just cause I feel like I will see them again. Hopefully. Fingers crossed!
Now is 11:57 and just 3 days away from my big exam ahahhaha 
GOD PLEASE HELP ME TO BE MORE PRODUCTIVE. grr, I will update you again soon<3

For now, ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment