Friday 23 November 2012

Shine bright,


RARR! Hello bubbies!
This is kitty, my cat. HAHA, so cute right! I was holding her like a hot dog ^^
Still in my school uniform after finishing my Physics paper. Can see the pimples coming out. HAHAH
Stresssssssssssssss.



Since school holidays have started, my youngest sister have been super busy, no time for me TT *sobs
Sleeping over all her friends houses grrr!
But Jeanette came over yesterday to sleepover , my sister's best friend ^^
She brought these two half mask-hat thingy over, it's so cute!! 


So cute right! HAHAHHA, an excuse to take a picture ^^
We watched Paranorman at night. It was a fantastic animation!! The story developed very fast
So there was no time to fall asleep, Lol. The plot was very interesting and really gave me goosebumps because it was that good :) Teaches you alot of moral values. Defo recommended movie for everyone^^

The next day, we decided to go for breakfast at a place in Damansara Utama 
I seriouslyy for the life of me cannot remember the place TT
But it's like a food court looking place, and it's placed at the corner of a row of shop lots!
The lady that sells yong tao foo there makes her own yong tao fooo!! :D
But the hero of our breakfast was the crispy seaweed popiah. So delicious! I'll give it a 11 out of 10



The popiah have like shredded cabbages, turnips, carrots and chicken floss! 
You can really hear the crunch when you bite into it because of the fresh vegetables and the fried garnishes on top. If you're like me... you can ask without the popiah skin..and the mayonnaise..and the fried stuff
End product - Sushi without rice. My dream HAHAHAHAH
BUT SERIOUSLY IT'S SO GEWD. I'm still craving it now honestly. If you're even more daring, you can order the crispy seaweed popiah with the wasabi! :'D Hoooo my favourite
I tapao for lunch and dinner. So delicious dajgasjkfhkjsa


  
Nette nette and Chloe ^^


These two monkeys had so much time after school ended
They got their hair doneee. So nice!! Chio mermaid hair :( I want also!


Green and pink and purple - Sister's hair!


We conquered One Utama for the day after breakfast and guessed who decided to take up knitting again..
HAHAHA, MEEEE. Bought wool and knitting needles to start this again
When I saw them selling at Daiso, I was like ohh ma gad the dark navy colour so nice! I should start again..
Hurhurhur, when I STARTED knitting again, I remembered WHY I STOPPED!
IT IS SO STRESSFUL AHAHAHAH, I don't recommend knitting to impatient people like me :'(
After 1 hour, only 5 cm longer wtf. I remembered why... Not good for my soul
Makes you feel upset, cause you want it done fast! Ahahah then I got tired, and taught my sister how to knit
Ngeheh, she found a liking to it ^^ and she wants to finish it for me. AHAHHA


I had a little haul from Etude House, so I'll do it in the next post + reviews. Stay tuned! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment