Monday 26 November 2012

Why so serious?


 

Hi guys! 

How've you guys been doing? ^^ 
Hope you guys have been well and not so stressed out!
Just an update on what's been happening recently before the big bang of the usual photos. Hehe. Well today marked the second last day of the big SPM for me! It was our Chemistry paper 1, 2 and 3. I'm the type of person who can't study until there's seriously no where else to run, I'M SERIOUSSS. It's like when there's seriously no choice and you HAVE to study.. like.. 11 p.m at night the day before the exam. Hahah,so that's what I did, and I stayed up till 3.30 in the morning. Woohoo! Did a 007 to cover the whole reference book ^^ For some funny reason this is how I study every exam. Hehe my sister stayed up with me somemore, and she never does that! It's the SPM magic ^^ But she stayed unwillingly lah, I kept asking her to tell me jokes so I won't fall asleep LOLOL. I kept going ONE MORE ALEX ONE MORE




Lol, so in the morning my dad woke us up, I had only 3 hours of sleep. Seriously I felt like I was in a Kid Cudi music video, everything felt so loud and I felt high. When I arrived at school and exam started even the sound of me flipping the exam pages I was like "Ohhhhhhhhmagad why so loud". I even had to slap myself from falling asleep in the midst of the exam. But thankfully the paper was quite okay. And all went well, except paper 3. I made my own experiment up HAHAHA. Experiment made by a simpleton~

I came home and straight away slept already. Now I feel like i'm not on a pursuit of happiness ^^ hehe, before I continue I wanna say good luck to all bio takers that are reading this! YOU GUYS CAN DO IT!!! Do your ultimate best and get those A plus plus! Fighting ^^


The day before chem, going out for breakfast with the family ^^


Then met with.............. I'm sure you know who by now when you see cake! Mwahah




There's actually a funny caption for this photo.. THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED AHAHAHA

Jwey: Eh look at my Michael Jackson on my shirt!
Me:......... 


WHAT MICHAEL JACKSON. THAT'S ELVIS. AHAHAHHAHA


Hehe, i went to Sasa and bought my hair dyeee! It's beautylabo in Caramel Custard. I was actually going for Liese's Mocha Orange, because I wanted a more orange-brown tinted hair colour, but the colour differs especially if your hair have not been bleached yet :( Sigh.. the colour so chio
So the saleslady at Sasa said that this new brand called Beautylabo's hair dye is better than Liese's and the colour is sharper. She recommended this colour so I just decided to give it a go! If I'm not wrong it's one of the lighter shades...Not orange but a more ash blonde? So worse comes to worst if I don't like me blonde-brown I'll just use Liese's Mocha Orange. Since my hair would already be bleached, the colour will be more apparent ^^ .Then I'll do a review and show you my experience with it! For those who are interested stay tuned ^^
I hope it's not an ugly colour wei. I don't think I'll look so nice with light hair.. but we'll see!

CAN'T WAIT TILL AFTER ACCOUNTS PAPER. JUST 2 MORE DAYS



We were bored so we decided to copy how the lady on the packaging looked. LOL



ACBC. 
Act chio bo chio. Hahahhahahhahhaha , love you biffle 2 ^^


From my etude house haul, this would be the super nice teal colour!
I was feeling like a mermaid today. AHAHHA, so I changed my nail colour. Sorry for the ugly painting TT Still practicing hard! HAHAHA,I cannot get enough of the glittery gold stuff. Hehe, AND GUYS :') 

UPDATE: I HAVE FINALLY STOPPED BITING MY FINGERNAILSSSSSS. YAYAYAYAY


And i'll end this post with a picture of my cat. You want ma sexy body

AND A JOKE. 

HEHE YOU GUYS GONNA LAUGH I SWEAR!

Okay there was once this super grumpy lecturer, and before he resigned from teaching he had a goodbye speech in class lah. So he said to the class, " This class have been the worst and most disrepectful class!!! And I am glad I am leaving this shit hole" So a day before he left the students came to him and was like Cher cher we got you a present. Tehee


So the lecturer was like Hah a present??! So he opened the gift and inside was a cough syrup. Then the lecturer said " You students crazy up in your head already ah??" Then the students said " No lah, teacher. For cough

.....For cough. GEDDIT? AHAAHAHHAHAHAHHA

My sister told me this joke last night and I was so blur in the head. So when she finished telling me I was like


WHAT I DONT GET IT. 

Alex: IT'S FOR COUGH GEDDIT? FOR COUGH
FOK OFF. FOOOOOOCK OFF

ME: *After 5 minutes* EUREKA!!


Then only I got it then started laughing hysterically Lolol



Hope you enjoyed this post my sunshines! Have a great day and till next time!
Love, biffle. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment