Saturday 24 November 2012

November music favourites?


Since November's coming to an end, I thought of putting up a post that does not have my face in it
AHAH, So I decided to put a post up on my November favourites!
This post would be of my recent music obsessions!! :D
Just an update on what music AND singer I've been loving so much this month!


1# J RABBIT

First and my most recent favourites would be this very talented Indie Korean accoustic pop female duo :)
I'm sorry if I they've been around for awhile and I'm a noob for just finding out, but for those who didn't know a bout them I thought about sharing their fabulous songs with you guys :)

Consisting of Dawoon Jung (instrument & song writing) and Hyesung Jung (vocal), the two 25-year-old girls established their group name as J Rabbit and are currently part of a collaborative project with other indie artists under friendz.net. They already revealed on various accounts that they were both born in the year of the rabbit and both have the same last name (though not related!), which explains the origin of the group name.
 - Taken from allkpop

They sing awesome covers, and originals of their own. Their covers and original songs are so refreshing to the ears and can make any bad day better. I swear! They are my ultimate "pick-me-up" duo.
If you know me well, you'll know that I don't get really crazy about music so much, music for me's just like ahhh okay quite nice, but I won't listen to them over and over again. Kpop bands like BEAST and Big bang's different however! :D HAHAHHA, That one I want to listen to them everyday^^ 

But back to J RABBIT, they sing all kinds of genre's and not just korean songs!!:) From ballad to pop pop songs.They make use of alot of musical instruments like bells, marimba,xylophone, violin,and Dawoon's piano playing skills are so amazing! They do covers of Michael Jackson and The Beatles and songs from the sound of music!
Their cute personalities on the videos they posted are also so cute and just makes you automatically love them. I mean look at the picture above^^ When I first heard them I was like, Jesus they are so good. I think the last time I had that blast of wow! was... maybe Busker Busker? which is also a korean indie group. Hahha, I think I should just move to korea ^^ They also sing Christmas songs.. so I think I know what my Christmas playlist will consist of this year :) Woohooooo. I listen to them when I'm getting ready to go out and before going to school. I swear HAHAH, their songs have a magical feel~ If they ever come here, I am definitely first in line to purchase the tickets :) Looking forward to more of their songs! In the meantime you should totally listen to them I'll link some of my favourites from them below




J RABBIT - JUMP (COVER)

Original music by Dong-Ryul Kim
One of my favourite covers!



J RABBIT - HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU (COVER)

A veryyy different happy birthday

 

Hey! I have a soft spot for Julie Andrews' My favourite things from The Sound of Music :)
But the cover they did was super duper 



J RABBIT - WINTER WONDERLAND (COVER)

Hehe, christmas coming!!

AND THEIR ORIGINALS!


J RABBIT - MOREJO

A must listen! An original :)
Just using Iphone and Ipad for extra instruments, haha wtf. So freaking good o(╥﹏╥)o


J RABBIT - R U TIRED?

This videos just shows that Dawoon can play every single instrument on the planet
Heheh, this is one of their Singles too :) GAHHH I LOVE THEM!
Nomu nomu nomu chowa 



J RABBIT - LOVE SONGS

Amazing mash up of alot of famous love songs ! Even Brown Eyed Girls' - Abracadabra!
Hye Sung's voice. Jealousy level infinity right now (´∀`)♡

After all the awesome songs above, this one would be a big contrast!

2# RIHANNA



RIHANNA - DIAMONDS

Normally I never really fancy songs from Rihanna, but I LOVE her new song. Like LOVE LOVE LOVE. It's so catchy and I love singing to it. AHAHHAHA, SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND~~
The video's beautiful and she looks really gorgeous in this video!

Last but not least,

3# GDRAGON


AHHH MY JIYONG :')
I think apart from One of a Kind and Crayon from his recent album, this would be my other ultimate favourite!So catchy and has a really nice melody. Listen to it!! Teehee
Lydia's voice compliments his vocals really nicely here. But the original that feats Kim Yuna is really good too.


I guess that's all folks from my November music favourites :)
Hoped you enjoyed this post and maybe even turned you into a GD and J rabbit fan ^^

Much love, biffle. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment