Sunday 11 November 2012

First haul for biffle


I told you i'm a sucker for pretty things!


Hahah, CHIO ANOT? SO DAMN CHIO RIGHT :l
I'm going on a shopping rampage wei seriously, ahahah, When I saw this I was like omgashfkabbq must get!
The embellishment on this piece is just so gorgeous.   (´ ▽`).。o♡
And Mint colour somemore. It was meant for me ^^ Hahah, I was quite torn between this colour and the wholly pink one with white collar, but same design \(*T▽T*)/
I was thinking of putting more colour in my wardrobe. Knowing me always grey black..grey..and just no colour, So vamping my wardrobe up to get ready for after spm! :D It's celebration time ~~

BAHAH, HAHA DANCING.

I love looking around for those little boutiques selling pieces from Korea or Japan because the designs are just so cute man! Who doesn't want to look like those korean chio girls on those popteen magazines. Compared to high end fashion shops like - Topshop, Forever 21, Jaspal etc. where one item can probably buy like 4 tops....
Lol not cheapskate k :D It's called .....being economical!!
I mean once in awhile it's alright but..if I do it every month I'd probably be pokai already. 
Wallet = botak So no good for wallet, no good for me, No good for me, I stress. 
I stress, hair fall. Hair fall, I also botak lo
Lol, I can become the next budget barbie wei.


I'm not the type where I HAVE to follow the trending fashion, but more, I like, looks good, I buy.
Correction, I like, Looks good, GETS DAD'S PERMISSION, I buy. Hehe *hi pa if you're reading this!

I cannot stress enough how awesome this shop is lah. Mirrorcle at Tropicana City Mall on the 2nd floor.
I believe they have another stall opened at Fahrenheit88 . Will check that stall out soon too! ;D
Their pricing range is SO reasonable and the quality is just like any other boutiques but (cheaper)
Heheh, and if your style is kind of like minee. Trust me when I say I like EVERYTHING there.
They sell bags, scarves and high waisted cute cute floral shorts! I like but may not look good on me lah Lol
If you don't like what you probably see on every online boutique there is, then I suggest you steer clear of Mirrorcle ^^

BUT FOR TODAY. I just bought a super cute super best buy in my 17 years of existence blouse and a red belt. Pictures below!





I actually fell in love with the colour! And the material is like tough but you can feel it's quite good PU material. The colour also omg. First red belt  (。♥‿♥。)



For another update, yesterday I went to get my hair cut at Yoo Jean's hair salon in Desa Seri Hartamas 
My hair was cut by a korean guy there and I got to say I actually like the place! :)
First time getting my hair cut there. I decided to cut my hair there because the first song I heard on entry is
 K Will's 케이윌- Please don't 이러지마 제발 . It's an awesome song ^^
. Even my younger sister was like must. cut. here Hahha cutting hair while jiggying to K Will



 So I decided to go from a side parting to my natural middle parting
I just wanted to try a new look since my hair was getting really out of shape out of months of no hair lovin TT *sorry hair *Sobs. I think if any of you that wants to try pulling off a middle parting , I don't see why not :) I mean you're not like 007 can live twice wan.. Har har, geddit it? You only live twice :D Like in the movie!..nvm

HAHAH, so this is how I came out , not so bad I think , what do you guys think?:D







Always loved how the koreans looked with their hair up and a middle parting seen! So neh ^^


Lol before I forget. THIRD haul of the day would be The Face Shop's nail polish
If you know me well, you'd know that I have this stubborn habit of biting my already short nails
since I was 4 years old? And never stopped since ^^ Man I should have a 13 year anniversary celebration
Go to a nail psychiatrist  LOL. And so now I'm DEAD SET on trying to stop biting my nails
Because I want chio nails also.I'll tell you how it goes ^^ HAHAH, WISH ME LUCK 

I bought this orangey colour and a top coat from The Face Shop
The colour's on my thumb ^^. I was contemplating this colour or the peach nude-ish colour
Finally set on the bright orangey one cause I wanted more.. POP. HAHAH
But honestly I was looking for a more coral colour. Too bad they don't manufacture it
BUT NOW I REGRET AND I WANT THE PLAIN JANE NUDE PEACH COLOUR .
It's just too pretty. Imagine, the colours of nail polishes from The Face Shop is what's gonna finally end my 13 years of love hate relationship with my delicious nails.


If you like the orange colour, Don't know if this picture will help, but the colour code is there ^^
OR206 and number 03 for the top coat.




Sorry for the ugly nail painting ^^ I was just testing the colours and.. I no practice whatsoever mah HAHAH
I will be posting soon, Have a great holiday everyone!

Thanks for reading! Much love, biffle xx. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment