Monday 12 November 2012

Wonder bunny,


 Hey guys, 

Today is an fml day
Haha for starters I woke up, got ready and then drove all the way to fetch the Noob up for breakfast 
Upon arrival, JUST COMING IN THE GATES OF THE COMMUNITY
MY CAR KEPT BLOWING IT'S HORN EVERYTIME I STEPPED ON THE BRAKE. AKHAKHSA
Super loud!!! at 11 in the morning!! The guards were asking me why my car was doing that TT
So I offed the engine and tried turning it on again, it kept horning!! AHAH, omfg 

The engine wouldn't start also -_- 
I was like, greaat, I'm a noob driver with no one in the car with me and this happens
So I went hunting for jwey and got his dad to help me fix the car. *thanks jwey's dad ^^
He took out the horn fuse.. I'm guessing something went sot in there
Sot = short cirquit ^^ So not only did my car not have a horn..
FOR SOME STRANGE REASON EVERYTIME I BRAKED,MY RADIO VOLUME GOES DOWN
AHAHAHA, What is this sorcery.............

After breakfast we went to Tropicana City Mall again, haha I love this place!
Brought him here to help me with a shopping dilemma. Haha, his taste quite similar to mine! Not bad:p
We decided to have a daytona rematch. Because I won the last one. Hehehe,So while playing
Everything was good, I was leading the first 7 laps, THEN OUT OF NOWHERE
THIS JWEY AH COME AND CRASH MY CAR. IT DID A 360 FLIP
AHAHA, I WAS SO PISSED :p grrr! I'm a good driver!
So I couldn't accept defeat and decided to rematch AGAIN
It was like an F-bomb market at the arcade lol. I don't swear so much but... yeah, kiasu kicked in HAHA
And this time I really lost lah. Stupidah game. Stupid ferrari :p

HAHAHHA THE BEST PART OF TROPICANA CITY WAS - -





DENG DENG DENG. Us acting cute in those little purikura machines where they take a picture of you
Print it out in sticker form. and ta daaaa! HAHA, IT WAS SO FUNNN
THEY HAMTARO-FY YOUR EYES. Look like lady gaga from Bad Romance. Lolol

You know you have a biffle when they do stupid shit like this with you! We look quite cute right ^^
AHAHAH, How to get cute and fantastic looking pictures in this hamtaro machine?

Step 1, 
make sure open your eyes big big. You want to maximize your eye size when they enlarge it for you;D

Step 2, 
Put up your second finger, and then your third finger, Put next to your face. Pout or smile big big
or don't smile at all. and also... BBUING BBUING



Step 3, 
Act chio like a supermodel because no one else will see except the person with you!
HAHAHHA, SERIOUSLY JUST ACT LIKE MIRANDA KERR. Ooohlalalalababy.
The person with me didn't care lah. I tried girls generation style. And act like those girls in the hada labo commercials.Hehe, Lolol Next time I force him do a pamela anderson pose. You understen?!
* If you're reading this. AHAHAHA. BAYWATCH STYLE NEXT TIME

Step 4, 
Dont dillydally on the time because you'll regret it ^^

Step 5,
Come out and go to the end of the machine. Just stamp the shit out of your face and every part of the picture like your colouring book. Because it's fun and it will come out FABULOUS!! HAHA LOOK AT OURS with out we are so cute and OH!! NO!! and cute watermelon ^^
He kept putting things on my head and between my eyebrows -__-
 Trollz.



All in all I'm a happy customer because the pictures were super nice ^^ I mean, look at our eyes. like 0_0
HAHAHH, I STILL CANT GET OVER THIS THING.

This bunny so cute right? Like those otaku japanese people where their hair damn cool wan.
Been styled and waxed. BAHAH. WONDER STYLE BUNNY!



sooooooo cutee like 2 black balls

Then we walk walk and saw these cute bunnies at the pet store!!! 


This guyyyyyy- forever eating lah. HAHAH
Everytime I turned around he'd be missing then come back with food in his hands.....This guy~

Took a picture of his waffle


 Guess what!! I decided to get the plain jane nude nail polish from The Face Shop and couldn't wait to apply it on when I reached home. So that's what I did, Hehe, my finger nails not ready yet ~ Midget nails growing still. The colour so nice right! It's like a rosy tinted peach colour. I love it!

After everything, I sent jwey off then I went back home. On the way I kind of had a mishap with the car :(
Though my baby's not damaged but I don't want to get into it. Haha, quite scary thinking about it. Just know that there are some really good samaritans left in this world  ^^

That just summed up my day ^^ Thank you for reading guys. Happy Deepavali to all and have a great one!

Much love, biffle xx.


No comments:

Post a Comment