Sunday 18 November 2012

Oppa penang style - pt 2


We checked out of Bayview Hotel and checked in Georgetown City Hotel!
Before the lansi photos start, THIS IS WHAT I ATE FOR BREAKFAST :D

We didn't do much on the second day because my dad wanted to rest his legs
and I needed to study.. and also I had a new found love for satellite television channels again
8tv was showing The Ultimatum..and I was hooked. HAHAH, Singapore series so nice okay!

So anyways study study then... I woke up at 2:30 in the morning to wish my dad good luck for his half marathon for the penang bridge run! I felt so sad I couldn't run this year because I was scared my mind would be mong cha cha after the run then stupid moral will be screwed -_- haiya
So I decided to stay behind in the hotel... sleeping nicely..and taking my dad's free breakfast NYAHAH



Woke up at 2.30 to wish my dad luck ^^



US AT 2:30 IN THE MORN ^^ 
Lol my face look quite puffy, all the penang food at night TT


AND HE CAME BACK A WINNER.
HE FINISHED THE HALF MARATHON IN 3 HOURS!!
20 minutes earlier than last year! So proud of him :D
Him and his finisher medal. Haha, FAK LAH, MY DAD IS 2 HALF MARATHONS AHEAD OF ME

Aiyo. But still, I think after my first half marathon.. that would be my  last. AHAHHA
My dad wanted to do his first full marathon this year before he "can't run anymore". Toi toi!
But he decided to do the half only because I promised him to do a full one with him next year
AHAHAHAHA, DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I WILL TURN INTO JELLY.

After he showered and bathed, we went to little ShangHai to of course.... EAT.
At One Cafe!


HAHAH, half of my posts here in penang is basically my dad eating lah seriously ^^
He was eating Loh mee and har mee and Yam cake!
Hahaha, after half marathon. SAPUUUUUU EVERYTHING.

After eating, we decided to do some touring before heading home :)
We decided to tour the city of heritage, Penang's Georgetown streets.
And what a wonderful experience it was! It was my first time seeing such beautiful murals

These murals were painted by a young and talented Lithuania-born artist named Ernest Zacharevic
The murals are so realistic and I couldn't resist taking pictures with them Lolol
See for yourself!

Hi Barbie
Hi Ken!
Do you wanna go for a ride?
Sure Ken!
Jump In...
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. WOOHOO

"The Boy on a Bike", Ah Quee Street



"Reaching Up" , Cannon Street

Little boy you cannot reach cause you too short

Nvm,come jie jie help you :D
MWAHAHAH

Daddy also wanted a picture ^^

"Little Children on a Bicycle" , Armenian Street

" Little Boy with Pet Dinosaur" , Ah Quee Street

It's right next to the Boy with a Bike! :D


After walking around, we suddenly found so many runners surrounding this small hawker shop!!
And it was....chendollllll~


Deng deng deng. And my dad was first in line. Obviously:p HAHAHHAHA
It was so hot anyway! FAMOUS TEOCHEW CHENDUL :D



 Dad: Mandy, very nice very nice. Want to eat?
Me: Hahahha...........you eat lah. I take picture only ...




Most of the side houses were painted in bright colours!
Such a nice feel right ^^



 After packing up and checking out, then it was time to go home :(
Couldn't check out the beach because it was all the way on the other side

But anyway,I honestly loved Penang and can't wait to go back to tour a little more! :D
Hoped you enjoyed my post about my holiday ^^ Will be back soon!
Much love, biffle. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment