Friday 23 November 2012

Etude house haul!




After practically walking around the whole mall after breakfast, I decided to take a sneak peek in Etude House to try out some of their new products. If you wanna buy products from Etude House, I'll recommend it if you buy it from korean sellers with good feedback on Ebay. It's much cheaper and hey, it's from korea! :D Woo hooo, can feel closer to GD. In a way.... HAHAHH

Anyways, usually I will lah, buy from ebay, but they had a promo on
Buy one - 10%, two - 15%, three - 25% . I was flabberghasted
Etude House on saleeeeeeee! No need to wait for 11 days for shipment to arrive!
Where there's a sale, there's a Mandy. HAHAHAH

Recently I've been a real nail polish junky.. Hahahha, because...guys... I HAVE FINALLY BROKEN MY BAD HABIT OF BITING MY NAILSSS! The habit was so bad I actually was almost sure it stopped growing :'( But it di 'en. NO WAY, IT'S GROWING. So.. finally can paint my nails. Hehe
As you know I painted my nails the really pretty nude colour from The Face Shop
and I really wanted some glitter on it, so I saw it selling at Etude House! 
I can't stop looking at my chio nails now. HAHAHA, it sparkles

It's called Lucy Darling Nails Spangle in no. 9 DAZZLING GOLD ^^ The teal colour is GR601 in the Etude House Petite Darling Nail Polish collection :) If i'm not wrong.... hahah 



I needed an eyeliner brush so I just grabbed it because it was dirt cheap if compared to other high end products! Only RM 12.50 before discount! 

I've used it today, and it works so well with my TonyMoly's backstage gel eyeliner!
Gives you a really fine sharp line, and great for cat eyes style :D
The brush itself is very soft, doesn't feel like it's poking your eyes, and glides on really well
I'll include the picture of how it looks when you use it with gel eyeliner, in my Ebay haul post soon!:)
Worth the money, and if it ever wears out, you can always buy it again without making a big hole in the wallet!


The last thing I purchased would be this really pretty light pink-copper colour eyeshadow in their new Look at My Eyes collection! The code would be BE102 - Honey Milk.
The packaging immediately caught my eye, because look at it! It has hearts on it!
The colour is a very very light pink-copper ish colour. It can be great as a base or eyeshadow on its own
And you can never go wrong with sparkly eyeshadows :) Hahah, and I wanted something poppy and fun like a spring look 
If I were to compare it, I'd compare it to maybe a mixture of Urban Decay's Naked - Sin and Virgin.
It's a really pretty colour that will just brighten up your eyes! Good for the inner corner of the eyes too! 


 Pretty right?! I'm so in love with this colour, and only selling at RM21.90 before discount
Didn't have to think twice :D Seriously this colour is great if you want a brighter eye look that will make your eyes more alive paired with your usual eyeliner :) It works wonders! 
It applies on really smooth and nicely, and the colour doesn't fade. If you use a primer beforehand
Would I repurchase? Yes of course, in different colours too;D

Overall: 

Hoped some of you found this post helpful ^__^
Much love, biffle x

No comments:

Post a Comment