Friday 2 November 2012

Mad world


My outfit of the day!
 Top from Mirrorcle, shorts from H&m and my navy longchamp bag

Seriously love the shop Mirrorcle from Tropicana City Mall.
They also have one in Fahrenheit 88 . The clothes there are fabulous!!
And super cheap. Trust me, the quality is also great!
-

Today I woke up not feeling like mick jagger. Felt more like a dried sotong actually


I just wanted to sleep and sleep. But that is NO GOOD ^^ NG NG NG
so I woke up and met the Noobs and went for my second RPM class today at True Fitness!
I had to mentally prepare myself before to actually enter the class for at least a week
Trololol. The class takes as much mental power as its physical soul draining exercises lah...

But...i managed TO SURVIVE!!!! I thought of leaving halfway the class but somehow I got strapped along the class. Literally ^^ The instructor actually strapped me on because I didn't know how to. Fml
Somemore got sorethroat TT After the class I literally felt like  ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ 

Like the sloth video. The I believe I can fly version. If you havent seen it. OMFG GO SEARCH 

BEST MINUTES OF YOUR LIFE. You will not regret cause I literally couldnt stop laughing when I watched it
Hehehehheheheheh

After that my daddy sent us to Hartamas Shopping Centre so that we could study. 

Study study rain rain. Stupid weather srsly. I feel like turd! What is this. Spm lai lo and I become sick
Pumping myself with vitamin C all day, hopefully tomorrow I feel better like the sun shines out of my ass :D

Tomorrow's a better day ^^ 

It always is! Ta!



No comments:

Post a Comment