Wednesday 14 November 2012

The Good Guy Fluctuation,



Hey guys, guess what...
I think i've mastered the art of camwhoring... 


TADAAAAA! THIS IS BBUING BBUING
AHAHAHHAHHAAHAHA, my lansi face ^^ Deng deng deng

YOU THINK IT'S EASY TO TAKE A CHIO PICTURE OF YOURSELF?
WELL. IT'S NOT!! HAHAHAHAH, No seriously.. I'm not photogenic AT ALL

Half of the time I think I look like this: 

But usually ends up looking like this:

So when I take good pictures.. We celebrate. Hehe

So anyways, I hope you guys have been enjoying my posts..
and don't harbor bad thoughts against it ^^ Haha, I really do just blog for fun! It's a way of expressing myself, I always loved seeing other beauty bloggers post huge pictures of pretty things and their daily updates in life. Just so interesting! Don't you gais think so~ I think so, and that's what matters HAHAH



TODAY, I woke up and first thing that always pops in my head... Breakfast
Hehe, for breakfast I usually eat a cup of non fat yogurt, orrr a mango. Or just any fruit I can find
Healthy and filling ^^ and a glass of milk but.. I forgot to take a picture of it HAHAHAHA


Rich in vitamin C to keep your skin glowy and healthy :D
Vitamin C is rich in antioxidants that keeps your face youthful and wrinkle freee
It helps your complexion if you're having pimples or acne, so eat more fruits and vegetables!
Lately I've been eating just an orange in the morning, Hahah, my skin looks much better than before. But that's just for me :) I highly do not recommend you to eat orange for breakfast with an empty stomach though because it might cause gastric to some as it's super acidic . I kind of got used to it because there was a time where I REFUSED to eat anything but oranges for breakfast. Stomach also listen, hahahha Placebo effect ;D but bad ah!
So eat something like oats or at least drink a glass of milk before consuming acidic fruits in the morning if you're worried about your weight orrr just eat them as a snack through out the day!

Yummy and does wonders for your skin! :D

I'll do another post on my skin condition another day. My skin is not perfect, but it looks much better than before and thought I can just post some tips on steps that worked for me :)

After breakfast and watching my usual Man VS Food on channel TLC,
My dad took us out for lunch in Kepong! Our usual vegetarian place~
Our first time going to the place at 1.30....and...the..food WAS ALL GONE
WHAT IS THIS SORCERY. WHY SO EARLY. Still lunch time mah TT

Found something to eat, came home, got ready to meet Jwey and Chan at Hartamas Shopping Centre to study physicsss!
Ngeheh, my sister sent me. I've really been taking my camera everywhere with me just to record and take pictures of memories and stuff that happened. We ain't getting any younger! So here you go:D


Me: Jie take pic lah * PEACE SIGN*

Me: Why dont want to take with me :( Jie: *PEACE SIGN*
HEHEH

Neh, biffle no2 :D Always have food! 

Sorry guys, I wanted to take the picture of the cake but I was too late TT it was like this when I came. HAHAH

With chan!



I came home and cooked myself dinner! Pan fried salmon with salad
Trying to control my portions now, so everytime I eat salmon I always cut the salmon steak in half
Because that's how normal people eat I think HAHAHAH
SERIOUSLY! I used to eat one whole salmon steak every meal, but since I've been browsing alot of cook books lately, I always see them eat half a salmon steak only. Like what! No wonder been putting on weight last time. Trololol. Not bad right, can be next master chef. Hehe, I'll write more about this food stuff next time :)

I'm going to Penang tomorrow with my dad just by the way, so next update will be..awhile?:D Hehe, miss me till then and I'll take lotsa pictures! Okay bye bye cute people I go now. Thank you for your time and if you liked my posts, then it's enough for me. I HAPPY



Thanks for reading!
Much love, biffle xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment