Friday 2 November 2012

CrayOn




Biffle? WHAT IS BIFFLE
Lol honestly I have no idea either
I just thought of the word BFFL. Then it sounded too long so it became..Biffle
HAHAHHAHA, and the bunny was just random ^^ Dont you like bunnies
Bunnies are cute! ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ) 
No significant meaning to my blog link Lol.




Haaa, I love David Tennant from Doctor Who. WOOHOOO

So anywayaeeyayayay. This blog will consist of my view of my everyday life
Things I like (which consist of beauty products, clothes I like, BIGBANG..yes you stepped foot in the blog of g-g-g-g-gee dee dee dee dee! and other korean stuff! ,Dramas, family, friends ^^ and hopefully a dog in the near future AHAHHA)

and etc etc...

I'm still on my way of learning how to put make up properly. So no hating ^^ hehe

Always open to new ways and suggestions though! :D Always learning ^^ 
I know some of you girls think like, oh why she wears make up. Why, so young and natural is the best
I know natural is the best lah, but if can make you feel like Jennifer Aniston once in a while why not right

When you look good you feel good! Right anot? ^^ So sometimes dolling up aint that bad girls~

There's no such thing as ugly girls, just lazy ones. Heheh, I'm a huge sucker for asian beauty products
Like skin79, etude house, hado labo and etc etc. So hopefully if i'm not lazy i'll just post some reviews here of some of the products I think does wonders for girls! :)

My make up inspiration would be AND ALWAYS WILL BE lindy tsang also known as Bubz. Check her youtube videos outt. She's just such a pleasure to watch and I always find myself learning new things!:D Next would be the ever lovely Michelle Phan, her videos are truly lovely. Last but not least would be Xiaxue!!! She's like my favourite funny person youtuber. She really teaches you to just be Chio and not be afraid to tell the truth lah


Hehe, this post is getting kinda long~ 
All you readers out there, Drink lotsa water because of the wonky weather nowadays:(
I'll be back soon, ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment