Friday 30 November 2012

Young Wild & Free,


The choice you make today will usually affect tomorrow..

Duh. HAHAHAH, HELLO GUYS! Sorry for the lack of update ^^ 
Been abit busy with all the after SPM activities! Hehe

SPM IS OVER!!!!!!!

Right after my Accounts paper was over.. I went home and immediately got my sister to dye my hair. HAHAHA
Don't judge me ^^ I didn't wash my hair for 3 days just so my scalp would be protected from the bleaching. Lawl..the amount of natural oil in my hair I tell you.. Can deep fry chicken. I'll do a post on the hair dye soon! And the pictures won't be filtered. Just abit brightened. But for now I just wanna do an update on what've been happening ^^

The hair dye was a success btw. Haha, I'M NOT BLONDE
LOLOL, CARAMEL CUSTARD NOT SO CARAMEL NOW!!

So anyway! After dyeing, I went to meet up with Tengy and Phe and Shaunny at Publika at Eckys.. I think that's the place? It was full of smoke and shisha only TT Not my zone yo~
But we hanged and then decided to go to Ben's!
I DIDNT KNOW THEY HAD 2 BEN'S IN PUBLIKA. One in the BIG supermarket and one on the other end of Wondermilk!
The interior design of the one at the other end is sooo beautiful! Such a romantic ambience.. I had a romantic date with these two :D HAHAH, IT WAS FANTASTIC! I love bonding session with my girls ^^


 Hehe, Phe was busy on the phone


:D 




Baked brownie with Ice Cream! 


Beautiful girls on both my sides!






High school mates ^^


Shaun was really funny when he took this shot!


 Haa I love my girls. Both of them came over for their very first sleepover at my house!!
Hahah, I rarely have people over. Pai seh mah ^^ 
They slept for 8 hours. So..IMMA SATISFIED HOST :D
We watched Paranorman till I fell asleep Lol too tired


 The next morning I took them to my FAVOURITE popiah eating place! At Damansara Utama. Food there's good okay :D They ate Yong Tao foo and the popiahs and I managed to only take the picture of our fruit platter!



After eating, we went to Tropicana City Mall. My FAVOURITE mall. AHHAHA, They saw all my favourite things today ^^ We did some window shopping and ended up in Kitschen
and saw men's boxers selling 2 for RM19.90. MEANS 2 FOR RM10 EACH. BUYYYY
AHAHAHA, New Year pajamas of course! :D 
AND THE DESIGNS WERE SO CUTE

They had this tag pinned from the front to the back which was meant for the men not to try it in the men's fitting room. Well obviously right because it's underwear for them AHAHA. But we really wanted to try it on to see whether we were a size S or M. So I asked the lady at the cashier to unpin it for us and promised her we won't take our underwear off AHAHHAH. She agreed!



We were lazy to go in the fitting room. So just put it over our pants. HAHAHAH. YOLO
Look like fashion shorts lah serious:D




Phe's one had eagles and Teng had Cows on it. So cute right!
The ass part of the boxers damn big. HAHAHAH


Check out my HELL YEAH boxers HAHAHAHAHA. 
 Looks quite fashionable right! I'm pretty sure if I wear a shirt that passes the bunched up part in front and back.. can pass as really colourful shorts! Cannot tell the difference also ;D 
Become trendsetter. LOLOL jkjk my dad will send me to Timbaktu if I wear outside

I don't get why the ass part's so bulgy. I understand the front lah. But back.. WHY



So we three got one. HAHAH. Our chio sleeping pants.

Before I end this post, I wanna wish everyone HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
And stay healthy!! And for all my high school mates, I hope we meet each other again eventhough we go our separate ways in life :) And don't lose all communications!

Will update soon,
Much love, biffle.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment