Monday 5 November 2012

Skyfall


my Outfit of the Day! :D whee
Top from Mirrorcle, brown skinnies from a boutique at Gossip !

Two days ago just two days before my big SPM
My dad brought me to watch Skyfall at Tesco Kepong Village Mall. Lawl
His way of destressing me.. and it worked! HEEHEE

IT WAS MY FIRST EVER 007 MOVIE AND I LAVED IT
AHAHAH, Where's my childhood right.. don't judge me!! :p
First came Daniel Craig riding his motorcycle down this like.. Turkish wet market?*wooh hot stuff
Lol I dont know and then ashkjfhkjsahk then suddenly Adele's Skyfall song came on
With the fucking amazing short clip! And Daniel Craig. WOWOWOWOW



DAMN YOU FINE. I had to keep gripping my dads arm going Wah here and omfg there and literally just spazzing everytime his shirt was off lah. So kan cheong wei come on.. ahahah
His biceps. WOOHOO. AHHHAHAH, the action all was *thumbs up* ^^
If you dont find him hot then you probably had your womb and ovaries removed or something omagah
Would definitely recommend to all you movie lovers out there..if not, Daniel Craig lovers or newly Daniel Craig lovers. Like me Mwahahah
And to let all you readers out there know, I always fall asleep during movies nowadays.. I even fell asleep for Avengers!! But Skyfall my eyes never close also, so I guess it's a very good sign? Lol. Avengers man.. I know I know. I slept for Puss In Boots too

ANYWAYS, today was my first day of SPM.
THE FIRST PAPER - ALWAYS THE GODFORSAKEN BM paper TT
The first paper is always the mosttt stressful for me. Maybe it's the mental reminder that I did not get an A for BM in PMR. lol *Kiasu lady coming through
Can feel my hair dropping and any little thing could have made me cry the day before
I swear! My dad not coming to pick me up downstairs from the cafeteria when I had NO PHONE and never TOLD HIM also almost made me cry. Lol quite unfair right. He had no knowledge that I was downstairs. BAHAH and I blamed him. He just stared in shock Lol . It's the bm stress!!! Stressu






Yes Haha and Gally shi stress like me. But now.. it's over OVER OVER OVER
SO HAPPY. So funny how none of the expected topics came out
It was like a magic surprise. But nvm I made some stuff out and pulled some shit through fml
Lol, quite happy with it since it is what I think is..MY BEST KARANGAN EVER
HAHAH, since I only do my karangan's like twice a year on average
One for Mid terms and the other for End exams. So quite happy with it lah

The second paper. Omfg the Tatabahasa killed my insides
I felt like Gwangsoo's theme song was playing in my head again and again
The super bad luck song. HAAHHAH, but just did my best
And leave it all to God.. and... Brand's chicken essence that is essential to drink before all exams
Tomorrow's my English test. So pray hard for me!! ^^

The day after that is sejarah, then there will be a bonfire to burn all my reference notes that's making my room look like a stationary shop. Wheehee. Till then sunflower babies, ta!


Here's a picture of Joong Ki for all of ya. Just for drools.

Much love, biffle xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment